Find an Electronic gadget that match with your requirement in one Click- Website Post


Here we discuss about how Speclabz.com can help you arrive at a decision when buying a consumer electronics Product. SpecLabz.com attempts to Connect the user with the most optimum solution based on their application need. The emphasis is on need and application based buying. The requirement translates to product specifications available in the market and the matching Product.


SpecLabz.com by itself is not an Electronic Market place but a one stop solution for easy selection before proceeding to the Market. Define your need in an easy way, get to know your recommended product specification and matching products.


The algorithm attempts to pinpoint the most suitable product based on the various Attributes selected, while providing the complete end to end range of specifications available in the market. The One Drop Down Tool and the Unique Grading Tool attempts to enclose the entire market of a product category in a single Drop-down, providing the Bird's eye view of the Market Specification. So you know the median specs of your purchase.






All Market of a Product Category in a Single Drop Down Menu. Select key specs in one drop down and compare all matching product specs in one screen. Comparing Product specs has never been easier.


Instance 1- All Projectors 




Instance 2 - All Wireless Routers



Instance 3 - All Laptops


The One Drop down Tool encapsulates all Products of a specific category and searches all available products available in the Market and displays more than 15 key specs right on a single screen for easy comparison and selection.

List of Tools in One Drop Down menu at SpecLabz.com
1. One Drop Down Tool for SmartPhone
2. One Drop Down Tool for Digital Compact Camera
3. One Drop Down Tool for Desktop
4. One Drop Down Tool for Laptop
5. One Drop Down Tool for Projector
6. One Drop Down Tool for Television
7. One Drop Down Tool for Wireless Router   

But that's not all. If you wouldn't prefer to get too much into specifications, use the Unique grading tool that grades the specifications for easier selection. Check the TV Selection tool for instance.

All in all, the tools at Speclabz.com are meant for connecting you with a solution based on your requirement. Happy Shopping.




Comments

  1. Wow! Interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this. Could be useful at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always your post make me to write down all that I read!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a computerized version of some of the Consumer Reports graphs. If it works well I can see how it would be exceedingly useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nice observation:)..Look forward to hear from you once you've used them.

      Delete
  5. Wow! The drop down option makes it easier and convenient.. Good stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very interesting tool and looks like a very helpful one too. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be useful for many. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're posting a lot of stuff I've not heard of. Thanks for sharing this! May need it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for finding it useful. Yes,these tools have been introduced very recently.

      Delete
  9. Never heard of this before...till now. Thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this input. Yes, these tools have been introduced just few months/days back..

      Delete
  10. Thank you for sharing this, it may come in handy in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really helpful! Will help many I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that positive note..Yes, the tools are introduced to simplify the electronics market Labyrinth and help the end user decide based on application and usage..

      Delete
  12. Useful. I am looking for a new laptop right now... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really useful tips and a worth a try.. people with no knowledge about all this can also find a way out with this...

    ReplyDelete
  14. interesting article. i am about to buy a new tab so this will be most helpful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the first time I've heard of a website such as this. I'll be sure to check this one out soon, especially as I am planning to make a purchase in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My teenage son is a budding computer enthusiast and is always searching for best options for purchase... definitely passing this article on to him. THANKS for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome! This seems like a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never heard of it, but you've convinced me to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is helpful information, I need to bookmark it for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sounds like a great tool for comparison shopping. I really like to do a lot of research before I make a big purchase so something like this is great for me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool, this sounds and looks so helpful! I always like to research before I buy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never heard of anything like this before. I can see how it would be useful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I believe I have used this website before to help with technical specs on a projector. I did find it very useful. Thanks for the good advice here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is annoying to first find a product and then figure out specs. Spelabz has definitely come out with something innovative and the consumers with love its concept.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is very huge help for most consumers. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Must say your posts are insightful. Really informative read that will come handy in situation.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is really informative.Its good to help consumers with such details in order to make their purchasing easy and interesting.Thanks for sharing this info with us!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have seen very useful information in this post, and since I am not very savvy when it comes to technology, I will need it for later.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This sounds like a great website, I never knew one like it existed. Be perfect when comparison shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Every time I visit your site .. I come away with a such great tips! I had no idea something like SpecLabz.com existed. I love that it's helpful to everyone .. no matter their technical skill level. Simple + easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I actually need to get a new laptop so I will definitely use speclabz to try and get the best laptop to fit my requirements. I will bookmark this post x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you Ravi! Your blogs are always so inspirational. It give me hope to dive deeper into consumer electronics!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am so lazy when it comes to buying gadgets, especially when they are so many options to choose from. I always rely on my friends for suggestions. This website is amazing and really changing the customer experience. but wondering if the algorithm also considers user reviews as a selection criteria

    ReplyDelete
  34. Raviiiiii, you're just awesome! I should get a BSc (degree) certificate already....you've been a good teacher. l get all these for free. I'm glad I found your blog. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Touch Mobile Phone Market at your Finger Tips.

Digital Compact Camera Market at your Finger Tips

Television Market at Your Finger Tips

What you need to know about your Mobile Phone & before buying a New One

8 points every consumer should Know before buying any Consumer Electronic Product.

World Business Laptop Market at Your Fingertips

Buying Wireless Router made Simple - What Buying Guides will not tell you.

Small Business Laptop Market at Your Fingertips

Buying Digital Compact Camera made Simple

Gaming Laptop Market at Your Fingertips